Media KitPhotos, bios, fun facts, and more
Scroll over the image and click to download the full size image (1200 x 1800). User the buttons to download other sizes.
With happy-ever-afters that leave you glowing and charismatic beautiful boys who leave you guessing, romance author Tara Lain captivates readers around the world with nearly 50 bestselling contemporary, paranormal and romantic suspense novels that offer her touch of sweetness (no matter how racy she gets).
Tara Lain believes in happy ever afters – and magic. Same thing. In fact, she says, she doesn’t believe, she knows. Tara shares this passion in her stories that star her unique, charismatic heroes and a few adventurous heroines. Quarterbacks and cops, werewolves and witches, blue collar or billionaires, Tara’s characters, readers say, love deeply, resolve seemingly insurmountable differences, and ultimately live their lives authentically. After many years living in southern California, Tara, her soulmate honey and her soulmate dog decided they wanted less cars and more trees, prompting a move to Ashland, Oregon where Tara’s creating new stories and loving living in a small town with big culture. Likely a Gryffindor but possessed of Parseltongue, Tara loves animals of all kinds, diversity, open minds, coconut crunch ice cream from Zoeys, and her readers.
Fifteen Fun Facts
- Opposites attract seems to be my favorite trope and I’ve included it in more stories than not.
- I’m so excited. I just changed my whole life and moved from southern California to Ashland, Oregon. It was a challenging move – we had to live in a hotel for two months while we closed escrow – but now we’re in heaven!
- I find that “living an authentic life” emerges as one of the themes of many of my books
- I’m an Army brat. My father was career military and I had lived both in Europe and Asia before I was 10. I was in school 11 years before college (I skipped a grade) and was in 13 schools.
- I studied yoga very seriously for many years and taught it for a number of years. I met my husband doing yoga.
- My whole career as a romance writer (it began in 2011 when my first book was published) I’ve also worked in a marketing communications agency. I’m a partner in the company.
- My dog, Jolie, washes her face with a wet paw like a cat.
- I adore big earrings. They’re a signature for me and I have probably over 100 pair.
- My favorite drink is an English Breakfast tea latte with vanilla.
- I adore animals, virtually all kinds, including snakes. I wouldn’t want a pet spider, but after much work, we successfully coexist.
- I’ve been interested in health and nutrition for many, many years.
- I adore audiobooks! They’re an addiction. I consume most of my reading in audio these days.
- I have a degree in theater and now I get to live in a place where I can see great plays all year long – heaven!
- My alcoholic beverage of choice is champagne and a ton of my heroes drink it.
- This year (2019) I’ll publish my 50th romance novel! Yahoooooo!
I wrote this book back in 2011 when I was first starting, but it’s still a favorite. Available now. And in KU to read for free!
Who knew ballet could be so dangerous? I’m so delighted to reintroduce my romantic suspense novels, GOLDEN DANCER, re-releasing March 2, and DEATH DANCER, re-releasing on March 9.
Eli Easton and I will be at all your favorite book blogs to talk about our new book, Schooling the Jock, Book 1 of the new Nerds vs Jocks series. In case you haven’t entered yet, there’s a $20 Amazon US GC up for grabs on the blog tour!
Corvisiero Literary Agency
275 Madison Avenue 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Publicity and Booking
Enchantress Design & Promo
Join the Group!
Become a part of HEA, Magic and Beautiful Boys, the Tara Lain Reader Group! Share your love of Tara Lain books with other readers around the world.